In the last lecture of the semester, we will repeat Ethics (especially computer ethics)
We had talked about “engineering ethics” before.
Can there be computer ethics and robot ethics?
There is a computer ethics institute which deals with this subject. They formed “The Ten Commandments of Computer Ethics” which as follows :
“1. Thou shalt not use a computer to harm other people.
2. Thou shalt not interfere with other people’s computer work.
3. Thou shalt not snoop around in other people’s computer files.
4. Thou shalt not use a computer to steal.
5. Thou shalt not use a computer to bear false witness.
6. Thou shalt not copy or use proprietary software for which you have not paid.
7. Thou shalt not use other people’s computer resources without authorization or
8. Thou shalt not appropriate other people’s intellectual output.
9. Thou shalt think about the social consequences of the program you are writing
or the system you are designing.
View original post 56 kelime daha